University of Maryland Global Campus Financial Aid may request additional documentation from you to complete the financial aid application process. If requested, you must submit all documentation in a timely manner, or your application processing could be delayed.
Documents Available Through MyUMGC
Two documents are available for electronic submission through MyUMGC:
- Independent Verification Worksheet
- Scholarship Application
Note: To access documents through MyUMGC, please take the following actions:
- Go to Financial Aid in MyUMGC. Select the aid year and click the Documents Required tab. If you have met the criteria for a scholarship, you will see the application notice. Other required documents, including the Independent Verification Worksheet, will also display there.
- You can also check your To Dos to see a listing of documents being requested by the Financial Aid office.
Below is a list of PDF forms that must be printed, filled out, signed, and sent to our office. Please pay close attention to the correct aid year when submitting these documents.
You can submit documents directly to UMGC through the Help Center.
Once you have successfully submitted a case containing your completed, signed and dated document(s), please allow two to three business days for your To Do List in MyUMGC to reflect receipt.
- Household Size and Number in College – Dependent
- Dependent Student Non-Tax Filer
- Parent Non-Tax Filer
- Confirmation of Household Member – Dependent
- Confirmation of Household Member – Independent
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose – Internal
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose – Notary
- Unusual Enrollment History
- Consortium Agreement
- Certification of Original Documents
- Selective Service Verification