- UMGC also accepts credit for professional examinations listed in the American Council on Education Guide to granting credit.
- We may accept credits by examination awarded by other approved institutions for courses that appear on an official transcript with a grade of C or better.
- You can't attempt credit by examination if you are taking an exam for a course which already appears on your transcript.
- Normally, no more than 6 examination credits will be accepted during your last 30 credits.
- If you are pursuing a second bachelor's degree, you can't use standardized examination credit to satisfy the requirement for graduation that courses be taken at UMGC. If you have questions about credit by examination, contact an admissions advisor.