Your prescription for success starts with an online healthcare or science degree.
University of Maryland Global Campus can help you prepare for a career in healthcare, environmental management, or biotechnology. You can also earn a bachelor's degree in social science, political science, or psychology. We offer lifetime career services and resources and can advise you on how to select a major that aligns with your skills, talents, and career goals. Explore one of our career-focused online programs that can help you gain industry-related knowledge you can apply on the job right away.
- Undergraduate Certificates
- Graduate Certificates
Why Study Healthcare & Science at UMGC?
UMGC is dedicated to helping you prepare for a career in healthcare, environmental management, or biotechnology. Our programs are designed to help you prepare for a fulfilling career in a field that can make a difference in communities.
- Pursue an in-demand healthcare degree: If you want to help others, consider one of UMGC's programs in fast-growing healthcare fields like nursing or healthcare administration.
- Go green with environmental management: UMGC's curriculum offers an interdisciplinary approach to environmental management that includes management of air, land, and water; pollution control; policies and regulations; and environmental health and safety.
- Complete your science degree online: Prepare for a career in pharmaceutical, agricultural, or biomedical research. UMGC's biotechnology and lab management programs are designed for transfer students who already hold an associate's degree in science.
- Study in an accredited program: UMGC's Master of Science in Health Informatics Administration is accredited by the Commission for Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIIM). CAHIIM is an independent organization that accredits health informatics and health information management degree programs.
Featured Healthcare & Science Programs
Victoria K. BA in Psychology