Earn an online education and teaching graduate degree or certificate from a distance education leader, UMGC.
Education professionals face more challenges than ever before, and the demand for qualified teachers and school administrators is growing. Learn how teachers and other education professionals can better harness the power of technology in the classroom and be ready to improve student outcomes. And, be ready to achieve your professional goals with lifetime access to our robust suite of career services.
- Master's Degrees
- Graduate Certificates
- Doctoral Degrees
Why Study Education & Teaching at UMGC?
In a teaching environment that demands using new and ever-changing technology in the classroom, UMGC is dedicated to training educators and is deeply involved in innovative online learning.
- Build your teaching toolkit: Prepare to teach a diverse student body, assess student strengths and needs, analyze your effectiveness, and maximize learning.
- Advance in administration: Discover strategies to lead effectively and advance in administrative careers.
- Transform teaching with technology: Learn how technology can strengthen and transform teaching, learning, and leadership.
- Study distance education at an online university: Gain comprehensive, practical knowledge to lead distance education at schools, businesses, government agencies, and nonprofits by earning your education degree online.
- Learn from a recognized leader: Benefit from the reputation of a respected state university and two AAQEP-accredited master's programs, the Master of Arts in Teaching and the Master of Education in Instructional Technology.
Jeep F., Master of Distance Education & E-Learning