Once you have been accepted into the nursing program at your community college, please complete the steps below to enroll at UMGC through the ATB program.
Explore the Associate-to-Bachelor's (ATB) Nursing Dual Enrollment Program
Our ATB nursing dual enrollment program offers
- The ability to take undergraduate-level UMGC coursework while completing your associate degree
- With special ATB savings, you will pay tuition equivalent to $199/credit
- A waiver of the UMGC application fee and technology fees
- No-cost digital course materials in place of textbooks in nearly every course
Please note: Tuition and fees are subject to change each year.
Program Admission Requirements
To be eligible for the ATB nursing dual enrollment program, you must
- Check with the ATB coordinator at your community college to determine your eligibility for the ATB option
- Be accepted into the registered nursing program at your community college
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher in both UMGC’s and your community college’s nursing programs
Get Started and Register
1) Apply for admission to UMGC: Complete the online application for admission. It typically takes about 10 minutes.
2) Select the ATB option: In the “About You” section of your UMGC application, go to the “Employer/Membership Organization” field and type in “ATB Nursing Partnership” to be identified as an ATB Nursing applicant and ensure appropriate processing of your application.
3) Submit all official transcripts: ATB students must submit their relevant transcripts to UMGC.
4) Speak with a success coach and register for classes: Once accepted, ATB students will work with a UMGC success coach to register for classes.