Discover the Community College Alliance Program's benefits for community college students, faculty, and staff.
UMGC Community College Alliance Program
University of Maryland Global Campus provides community or technical colleges with the advantages of partnering with a global leader in online education.
- Transfer scholarships for community college graduates, plus other financial aid and a monthly payment plan make programs more affordable.
- Seamless transition process with simultaneous registration and flexible learning options makes planning easier.
- Acceptance of applicable transfer credits from a community or technical college saves students both time and money.
- Undergraduate and graduate programs in a wide range of career fields provide an unlimited education horizon.
- Access to extensive student services and technical support helps foster success.
- Discount on tuition for the Doctor of Management in Community College Policy and Administration program available to full-time faculty and staff of alliance colleges. This discount is only available to students who are not residents of the state of Maryland.
Interested in Joining the Alliance?
Please take a few minutes to complete the form below to introduce yourself and your community college.
If you are a community college student, contact a transfer advisor in the Prospective Students section to learn more about attending UMGC.