Skip Navigation
Skip to Menu Toggle Button

Submit Military Transcripts

Submit your military transcripts to get the credits you've already earned.

Earn credit by having your military transcripts evaluated by University of Maryland Global Campus. For new undergraduate students (applying on or after January 7, 2021), UMGC accepts the Joint Services Transcript and Community College of the Air Force transcripts as proof of high school graduation or equivalency.

How to Submit Your Transcripts

Please send official transcripts from every institution you have attended, including military transcripts, supporting documentation, and high school transcripts to UMGC at the appropriate address below:

  • Attn: Undergraduate Transcripts
    University of Maryland Global Campus
    3501 University Blvd. East
    Adelphi, MD 20783-8075
  • Attn: Graduate Transcripts
    University of Maryland Global Campus
    3501 University Blvd. East
    Adelphi, MD 20783-8075

Direct Submission by Service Branch

You can also submit your transcripts directly through the processes outlined by your service branch. We have collected that information below as well as helpful notes and tips to make your process as smooth and seamless as possible.

Note for Active-Duty Servicemembers

Substitutions for Military Transcripts

  • In some cases, you may not have a military transcript. For example, you may have taken a course many years ago. In that case, you may submit Department of Defense (DD) Form 214 Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty if your military transcripts are unavailable. You should also submit Military Occupational Specialty and copies of non-commissioned officer enlisted evaluations.
  • If you are an Army veteran, you may need to provide DA Form 2-1 (Army Enlisted). You should also submit enlisted evaluation reports.
  • If you are a Navy veteran, you may need to provide NAVPERS 1070/604 (Navy Enlisted) or NAVPERS 601-4 (Navy Warrant and Limited Duty Officers).
  • You may also request your military personnel records from the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration.

Admission Events

Get to know UMGC by registering for an event online or at one of our regional locations.

Contact Us

Our helpful admissions advisors can help you choose an academic program to fit your career goals, estimate your transfer credits, and develop a plan for your education costs that fits your budget. If you’re a current UMGC student, please visit the Help Center.

Personal Information
Please provide your First Name.
Please provide your Last Name.
Contact Information
Please recheck your email address.
Please provide a valid E-Mail Address.
This field is required.
Please provide a valid ZIP Code or APO/FPO.
Additional Information
This field is required.
This field is required.

By submitting this form, you are giving your express written consent without obligation for UMGC to contact you regarding our educational programs and services using e-mail, phone, or text, including automated technology for calls and/or texts to the mobile number(s) provided. For more details, including how to opt out, read our privacy policy or contact an admissions advisor.

Please wait, your form is being submitted.