Tips for Taking the Placement Test
- A valid form of picture identification (state-issued driver's license or ID card, passport, or military ID) is required for all placement testing, regardless of the location.
- Use of electronic devices and study aids are not permitted while taking a placement test.
- Make sure you understand all directions; ask your proctors (when applicable) to repeat instructions you may not have understood.
- When prompted for your student ID number, enter your EMPLID number; you can locate this number in MyUMGC by visiting the MyInfo section to view your ID card.
- Remember, there is no failing grade; just answer each question to the best of your ability.