A Successful Online Student
- Reads the syllabus and course requirements carefully.
- Asks questions when in doubt.
- Schedules time for classwork and keeps up with the schedule.
- Requests help when necessary.
- Participates fully as required.
- Submits all assignments on or before the due date.
- Engages others in discussions with enthusiasm and courtesy.
- Demonstrates discipline and self-motivation.
- Pays attention to details.
- Keeps backup copies of all work.
Be sure to log in every day so that your messages don't become unmanageable. To develop the habit, try to do it at the same time every day.
Renee Hegens, '13 MS, Management (Financial Management specialization)