Financial Aid: How can I cancel my financial aid award?

To cancel your financial aid, you must draft, sign and submit an electronic copy of a letter with your signature to the Office of Financial Aid that contains the following information:

  • the amount of financial aid you wish to cancel;
  • the financial aid year/term to be canceled; and
  • your handwritten signature.
Please submit the letter through the university's Help Center here. For assistance submitting your letter, please view How do I e-mail the support team or submit documents?