Students, faculty and staff can purchase computers and software for personal use at substantial discounts, and students, faculty and staff can even download Microsoft Office for free. Please follow the links below to view our partners' online sites.
Note: Sales are through third-party partners. The University does not sell computers or software directly to students, faculty or staff.
Download Office 365 for Education
Students who have taken a class within the last four terms, faculty, and staff can download Office 365 to a desktop computer for no charge.
- Download and install Office 365 on a Windows computer
- Download and install Office 365 on a Mac computer
Purchase and Download Software from On the HubOn the Hub sells popular software titles at a discount price.
- Visit the On the Hub store.
- If you are not already logged into a University system, you will need to log into the site using your University username and password.
- Browse the catalog of software using the tabs near the top of the page. Prices and options are different for students and faculty/staff, so make sure you have selected the correct tab.
In-Person Sales (Faculty and Staff Only)
Faculty and staff can also purchase software in person at the University of Maryland College Park’s Terrapin Technology Store.