Financial Aid: How do I accept or decline my financial aid awards?

Students can accept or decline their financial aid awards in MyUMGC.

  1. Go to the Financial Aid section in MyUMGC.
  2. Click to the Awards tab
  3. Go to Accept and Decline Awards to accept, modify, or decline your offered financial aid. Click Submit.
  4. Loan amounts can be modified by submitting a Loan Adjustment Request. After making adjustments, you must click Submit Request.