If you have more than one group participating in the same course event during different time intervals, you can create multiple instances of the same event, tailored to each group's needs. The group events share the name and description fields, but once you finish creating the group events in bulk, they display as individual events.
- From the Course Home page, select Calendar.
- Click Create Event.
- Click the drop-down menu under Attendees and select the group you would like to customize an instance of the event for.
- Click Add Groups/Sections.
- The Add Groups pop-up will display, select a group.
- Enter the details of the event.
- Click Create.
Note: This option will only be available if you have already created a group for your course.