- From your course homepage, click Activities and Assessments then select Assignments.
- A list of class assignments will appear with a column labeled Submissions. The Submissions column includes the number of files you have uploaded for that assignment. If no files have been uploaded for that assignment, a 0 appears. Click a number in the Submissions column to view your uploaded files for that assignment.
- Click the file you wish to access.
- The file will begin to download to your computer. (Note: Downloaded files typically appear at the bottom of the browser window.)
- Click the downloaded file to open it. (Note: You may be required to open the document from the Downloads folder on your computer.)
Note: Once you submit an assignment, you will not be able to delete the file. If you wish to make a change to your submitted work, you can upload a new file and note in the Comments section that your instructor should review the most recent upload.