Get the latest info about UMGC's continued efforts to ensure a safe, healthy learning environment.
At University of Maryland Global Campus, our top concern is the health, safety, and well-being of our students, faculty, and staff. We will continue to monitor the response to COVID-19 and update this webpage for stateside as more information becomes available. For updates on overseas divisions, visit UMGC Asia or UMGC Europe.
Last Updated: May 24, 2022
- As of the summer 2022 term, UMGC has returned to hybrid learning at U.S. locations.
- Signing up for a hybrid course? Submit your CDC vaccination card or request an exemption based on disability or religion.
- As we transition back to onsite locations for Summer 2022 sessions only, hybrid instruction for undergraduate 8-week courses will include two face-to-face sessions onsite with check-ins via Zoom, while graduate 11-to 12-week courses will have three face-to-face sessions onsite with check-ins via Zoom. For classes shorter than the examples mentioned, the number of face-to-face sessions may be reduced. Watch for more details provided by your instructor as we approach the course start date.
For More Information
We will update this webpage as more information becomes available.
- For the latest COVID-19-related updates for UMGC stateside students, faculty, and staff, please check this page regularly.
- For updates on overseas divisions, visit UMGC Asia or UMGC Europe.
- For information from local health departments, please visit the following webpages:
- For updated federal guidance on COVID-19, please visit the CDC webpage.
Students: Connect With Us Online
In an effort to stay connected with our students nationwide, UMGC offers online advising services to current and prospective students.