Register now for our online certification prep courses for APICS examinations that recognize expertise in supply chain management.
Are you ready to advance your career in supply chain management? If so, an APICS certification from the Association for Supply Chain Management may help you take that next step.
Thanks to an alliance with ASCM, University of Maryland Global Campus is proud to offer preparatory courses for several career-relevant certifications. By enrolling in a certification prep course, you can enhance your understanding of supply chain management, gain valuable new career skills, and get help in preparation for your certification exam.
Globally recognized and highly respected in the supply chain management industry, APICS certifications help supply chain leaders and professionals stay active and up-to-date on their skills and knowledge. Whether you're looking to advance your career, demonstrate your mastery of supply chain logistics, or increase your knowledge base in a specific topic, an APICS certification from ASCM can help you reach your professional goals.
Online CPIM 8.0 Prep Courses
UMGC is currently offering Certified in Planning and Inventory Management 8.0 (CPIM 8.0), a 12-week, non-credit online prep course taught by an experienced instructor with supply chain expertise. In this course, you will study six different modules that are designed to fully prepare you for your CPIM exam. Topics of study include fundamentals of demand management, inventory management, and more.
This course follows the APICS 2023 Learning System.
Online CSCP Prep Courses
UMGC is currently offering a prep course for the Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) certification. This is a 12-week, non-credit online prep course taught by an experienced instructor. Topics of study include global supply chain networks, internal operations and inventory, and more. All of the material in this course is drawn from the 2022 CSCP learning system, the official exam preparation tool of the ASCM.
To be eligible to take the CSCP exam, you must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Have three or more years of supply chain-related business
- Hold a bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Hold an active CPIM, CPIM-F, CIRM, SCOR-P, CPM, CPSM, CTL, CLTD, CLTD-F, or CSM designation
How to Get Started & Important Information
Follow the five steps below to register for the online CPIM or CSCP certification preparation courses and take the CPIM or CSCP exams.
- Determine if you meet the CPIM or CSCP eligibility requirements.
- Enroll in a UMGC Certification Preparation Course.
- Apply for the CPIM or CSCP exams.
- Prepare for the certification exam with expert guidance from UMGC.
- Take the exam and leverage your certification.
If you are registering for the CPIM 8.0 prep course, full payment of $2,495 (materials included) is due upon receipt of your bill. You are not officially registered for the course until full payment has been received.
If you are registering for the CSCP prep course, full payment of $2,400 (materials included) is due upon receipt of your bill. You are not officially registered for the course until full payment has been received.
Please note: Federal Financial Aid, USM Tuition Benefits, and partial payment plans are not available for these courses.
In order to pay your bill, please follow the instructions below:
- Call the UMGC Office of Student Accounts at 1-800-888-8682. You must pay your bill over the phone
- Speak to a Tuition Coordinator to make a payment
- You will need your first and last name, date of birth, and email address
- You may pay using credit/debit card
* These courses are not eligible for use with USM Tuition Remission Benefits.
** If you are a military servicemember, please check with your Education Services Officer (ESO) to find out if these courses can be covered by Tuition Assistance under current military rules and regulations.