For your convenience, links to opt out of targeted advertising or marketing efforts are provided below.
Please note: UMGC may continue to contact you for academic, financial, transactional, or other legal purposes if such communication is necessary to provide our services to you or prevent harm. You cannot opt out of these communications.
- You may opt out of targeted Google Display Advertising using Google's ad settings.
- You may opt out of targeted Quantcast advertising using Quantcast's opt-out page.
- You may opt out of targeted Sizmek advertising using Sizmek's opt-out page.
After you have opted out, you may continue to see targeted advertising from other companies or advertising networks and you may continue to see university advertising that does not use the selected targeting scripts or networks.
Marketing Communications Opt-Out
- You may request removal from university marketing phone calls and emails.
- You may request removal from university Alumni Relations e-mail message lists.
Text Messaging Opt-Out
UMGC uses text messaging to communicate with students. If you do not wish to receive text messages you may opt out by texting STOP to 868247 to cancel future text messages. By sending STOP, you agree to one additional confirmation message stating that you've opted out, after which you will no longer receive text messages from UMGC unless you text us again. To get help, text HELP to 868247. You may also obtain additional support or help by visiting the Help Center at www.umgc.edu/help.