The new UMGC website is now live! And we've designed it with you in mind: There is now a section dedicated exclusively to current students that will make it easier and faster for you to access the information you need most. Plus, the new site is responsive so you can easily navigate it on your smartphone or tablet.
Some of the highlights include
- Course Registration: Get ready for the upcoming term and visit this section to view the academic calendar and the schedule of classes.
- Degree Requirements: In this section, you can explore degree planning resources, course catalogs, and information about prior learning, workplace learning, and transcripts.
- Learning Resources: This section provides access to the online classroom, tutoring assistance, the Effective Writing Center, and the UMGC Library.
- Career Services: Now easily accessible from the main navigation, this section offers career advice and resources available in the new and improved CareerQuest.
- Finances: View information about tuition, financial aid, scholarships, billing, and more.
- Student Life and Support: This section will provide opportunities for you to connect with other students and get the help and support you need.
You have two options to log in: Visit Log In in the upper right corner of the website, or visit the new Current Students homepage, which also features access to log directly in to MyUMGC, MyClasses, and your e-mail and apps, as well as links to the most requested pages and a menu that helps you find the information you need in fewer clicks.
To get to the Current Students homepage, bookmark umuc.edu/students or students.umuc.edu. You can also access it from the UMGC homepage by clicking Current Students in the gray bar across the top of the site.
If you have any comments or suggestions, please contact the webmaster.