Looking for your 1098-T tax form?

If you enrolled and paid tuition at UMGC during a calendar year, you may be entitled to an education credit on your tax return. To view or print your 1098-T, or for information about whether you qualify to receive a 1098-T, please read more.

Have a question about a bill or how to make a payment? Use the search bar below to find an answer or browse our frequently asked questions and topics by clicking the links on this page.

If you are active-duty military, National Guard, Reserves, a veteran, or a family member using benefits, please view our military and veterans information.

Search Billing FAQs

Error in element (see logs)

Did You Know?

There are several ways to pay for your education:

  • UMGC's interest-free monthly payment plan
  • Third-party payments
  • Credit card or electronic check
  • Cash, check, or money order

Learn about payment options.