Get started at University of Maryland Global Campus by attending this informal and informative event. Learn more about how we can help you achieve your education and career goals.
UMGC is a regionally accredited public state university that specializes in providing career-enhancing, life-enriching academic programs designed for busy adults.
At this event, you can
- Explore our 90+ degrees, specializations, and certificates, many in today's most in-demand fields
- Find out about UMGC's online and hybrid classes that fit your busy life
- Learn how you can fast-track your degree with transfer credits for your prior college coursework and professional, military, and volunteer experience
- Explore military and veterans education benefits, financial aid, scholarships, payment plans, and other options to make your education more affordable
- Meet with an admissions advisor and get hands-on assistance with your application for admission
Tuesday, May 16
9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
1413 Arkansas Road
Joseph F. Carroll Building, Suite 105
Joint Base Andrews, MD 20762