Get started at University of Maryland Global Campus by attending an Open House Week event!
UMGC is a regionally accredited state university that specializes in providing career-relevant academic programs designed for busy professionals.
We hope you'll join us for an informative and informal event to learn more how we can help you achieve your goals.
Join us Monday, April 3 – Friday, April 7 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at National Landing.
At these events, you can
- Explore our 90+ degrees, specializations, and certificates, many in today's most in-demand fields
- Find out about UMGC's online and hybrid classes that fit your busy life
- Learn how you can fast-track your degree with transfer credits for your prior college coursework and professional, military, and volunteer experience
- Explore military and veterans education benefits, financial aid, scholarships, payment plans, and other options to make your education more affordable
- Meet with an admissions advisor and get hands-on assistance with your application for admission
Monday, April 3 - Friday, April 7
9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
241 S. 18th Street
Arlington, VA 22202