Get involved in student activities at University of Maryland Global Campus or take advantage of our comprehensive student support services. We offer a wide range of services to help you succeed, keep you informed, and help you stay on track throughout your academic career.
10 Tips for Time Management
Here are some short and simple pointers to help you develop a detailed time management plan.
- Get to know your syllabus.
- Make a to-do list and prioritize your work.
- Use time management tools, such as a calendar or planner.
- Allow time to learn new technology.
- Limit distractions when you study, such as your e-mail, phone, and TV.
- Communicate with your instructor in a timely manner.
- Involve family and friends in your education journey.
- Make time for yourself by taking breaks to recharge.
- Don't try to do it all at once.
- Evaluate your plan and be open to trying new strategies.
Find information on accessibility accommodations process at UMGC.
Learn about the ombudsperson and how to report issues.
Learn about safety and security policies, procedures, and tips at UMGC.
Learn how to get tech help and find policies about using computing resources.
Complete a second degree in less time and save money.
Student Groups and Clubs
Learn about academic clubs and student organizations.
Explore national honor societies in specific fields of study.
Catch the team spirit!
Meet UMGC students and alumni who give back.
Learn about the student advisory council at UMGC.
Learn about the student council that advises leadership.