Type: Honor society
Available To: Undergraduate and Graduate
About the Club: Upsilon Phi Delta is the national academic honor society of the Association of University Programs in Health Administration.
The purposes of Upsilon Phi Delta are to
- Elevate the standards, ideals, competence, and ethics of professionally educated women and men in health administration and leadership
- Recognize and encourage scholarship in healthcare administration
- Recognize students who achieve distinction in healthcare administration studies in universities and colleges
- Provide financial assistance through scholarships to outstanding students pursuing a degrees in healthcare administration
- Motivate academic excellence in students studying healthcare administration
Undergraduate Eligibility Requirements: Membership is open to students pursuing a major in health services management. To be eligible, UMGC undergraduate students must have a cumulative grade-point average of 3.25 or higher and at least 18 credits of health services management coursework, with a grade-point average of 3.25 or higher in those courses.
Graduate Eligibility Requirements: Membership in Upsilon Phi Delta is limited to individuals who are actively pursuing their graduate degrees in UMGC's health care administration program, meet the national eligibility standards of a minimum grade-point average of 3.5, have completed 18 credits, and are invited to become a member of the collegiate chapter.
For Graduate Students: email@example.com
For Undergraduate Students: firstname.lastname@example.org