Everybody can produce a decent looking resume these days. But interview skills? They take some knowledge and some practice.
One of the best resources I've
found on interview preparation is on
Monster.com. Below are links to some of these articles. Your assignment
is to answer the following questions:
1. What's the best way to
handle a question like, "Tell me about your
2. Of the six basic interview mistakes, which one or ones are you most guilty of?
3. What is the proper way to follow up after you've completed the interview?
4. How can you handle nerves?
5. What should be your response when you are asked, "Do you have any questions for us?"
6. How should you respond during an initial interview when asked about the salary that you would like to have?
Networking to Land the Interview
You need to be called in before you can knock 'em dead. Here's how.