Funding for the 2020–2021 financial aid year is exhausted. No further scholarship awards for this academic year will be made.
The Nan Lee Roberts Scholarship is available to outstanding students participating in UMGC's Reverse Transfer Program. Reverse Transfer helps you maximize your community college credits, time and finances, by allowing you to transfer UMGC credits back to a participating community college to complete your associate's degree.
Qualified applicants must have transferred to UMGC from a Maryland community college. Recipients will be awarded $1,000 for 6 credits at UMGC.
Please note: Funding is limited each year and there is no guarantee of award for eligible students.
Certification and Authorization Agreement
I certify that all of the information on this application is true and complete to the best of my knowledge, and I meet all eligibility requirements. I also certify that I understand and agree to the following terms:
- I may receive only one scholarship administered by UMGC per academic year.
- I agree to pursue and complete 6 credits and maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 at UMGC during the semester for which I have applied for the scholarship. I understand that if I do not complete these requirements the scholarship may be terminated.
- I am not currently receiving 100-percent tuition assistance from my employer at this time and understand that my scholarship may be canceled if I receive 100-percent tuition benefits.
- I hereby authorize UMGC to photograph me or use my likeness and information regarding my application for public relations purposes, publicity, or other scholarship-related opportunities.
- I authorize UMGC to release personal information about me when requested by any donor or designee, my sponsoring community college, or any UMGC office for purposes relating to my scholarship application or any UMGC scholarship.