If you are an undergraduate junior, undergraduate senior, master's, or doctoral student at University of Maryland Global Campus, you may be eligible to apply for a full scholarship opportunity thanks to the U.S. Department of Defense's Cyber Scholarship Program.
The application deadline for fall 2021 scholarships is January 25, 2021 at 11:59 p.m.
To qualify as a candidate for the Cyber Scholarship Program, you must meet all of the following requirements at the time of your application:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Be a citizen of the United States or a permanent resident
- Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment at UMGC; for the upcoming semester, you must be
- A rising second-year student at a NCAE-C community college who will be transitioning to a UMGC bachelor’s degree program
- An undergraduate junior or senior at UMGC (if you are a sophomore at UMGC and will be a junior in the fall 2021 term, you are eligible to apply)
- A UMGC master's student
- A UMGC doctoral student
- Hold a minimum GPA of 3.2 as an undergraduate student or 3.5 as a graduate student
- Provide official transcripts
- Pursuing a degree in cybersecurity, computer science, or a related field, with a program completion after December 2021