Note: the application window for this scholarship is now closed.
If you are an undergraduate junior, undergraduate senior, master's, or doctoral student at University of Maryland Global Campus, you may be eligible to apply for a full scholarship opportunity thanks to the U.S. Department of Defense's Cyber Scholarship Program.
To qualify as a candidate for the Cyber Scholarship Program, you must meet all of the following requirements at the time of your application:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Be a citizen of the United States or a permanent resident
- Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment at UMGC; for the upcoming semester, you must be
- A rising second-year student at a CAE-C community college who will be transitioning to a UMGC bachelor’s degree program
- An undergraduate junior or senior at UMGC
- A UMGC master's student
- A UMGC doctoral student
- Hold a minimum GPA of 3.2 as an undergraduate student or 3.5 as a graduate student
- Provide official transcripts