May 19, 2021
10 a.m. – 8 p.m. EST Eastern Standard Time (GMT-5:00)
Get started at University of Maryland Global Campus by attending this informative virtual event. Learn more about how we can help you achieve your education and career goals.
UMGC is a regionally accredited state university created specifically for working adults, servicemembers, and veterans.
At this event, you can
- Explore our 90+ degrees, specializations, and certificates, many in today's most in-demand fields
- Find out about UMGC's online and hybrid classes that fit your busy life
- Learn how you can fast-track your degree with transfer credits for your prior college coursework and professional, military, and volunteer experience
- Explore military and veterans education benefits, financial aid, scholarships, payment plans, and other options to make your education more affordable
- Meet with an admissions advisor and get hands-on assistance with your application for admission
Sign up today!
If you require a special accommodation to fully participate in this event, e-mail Accessibility Services or call 240-684-2287. Please allow a minimum of 72 hours prior to the event to arrange the accommodation.
Prospective students who attend this event and apply within 30 days after attending will be eligible to have the $50 application fee waived. The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.