April 13, 2021 – April 15, 2021
2 p.m. – 4 p.m. EST Eastern Standard Time (GMT-5:00)
Are you a military or veteran student interested in learning about or advancing your career in Cybersecurity or Information Technology? Join UMGC for a virtual career expo in Cyber and IT Programs on April 13 - 15, 2021.
This 3-day event will feature information sessions on the programs offered by UMGC, demonstrations and hands-on participation, Q & A panel with industry leaders such as General Dynamics Mission Systems, and a nation-wide capture the flag event to show off your skills and talents .
Day I - Overview of UMGC Degree Program
- Learn about trends, relevance in industry and where these programs are going from Cybersecurity and IT professors, and department chairs
- Hands-on Demos
- Learn how and where to find jobs in these fields
Day II - Student Perspectives and Panel of Industry Experts & Employers
- Student perspectives and navigating the cyber vertical pathway and navigating the IT programs with no prior experience
- Panel of industry experts and key employers of UMGC CITE students
- Learn Networking tips using UMGC tools and career platform
Day III - Interactive Skills Challenge Overview
Register now for this exciting virtual event!
If you require a special accommodation to fully participate in this event, e-mail Accessibility Services or call 240-684-2287. Please allow a minimum of 72 hours prior to the event to arrange the accommodation.
Prospective students who attend this event and apply within 30 days after attending will be eligible to have the $50 application fee waived. The $100 application fee for the Doctor of Management program cannot be waived.