The master's degree program in management at University of Maryland Global Campus allows you to combine a broad management education with specific knowledge for your field or industry. We design our graduate management degree program with input from today's top employers to provide you with decision-making skills, real-world experience, and a firm foundation for career advancement.
Choose a specialization to tailor your education, prepare for certification, gain sought-after skills, and interact with professionals in your industry. Whether you are new to the field, changing careers, or looking to move up, look no further than this graduate management program to boost your professional value and help you put your career goals first.
These requirements are for students who enroll in the 2021–2022 academic year. For prior year academic requirements, visit our catalog archive.
Awards & Recognition
- No. 9 Online Master's in Nonprofit Management | Master of Science in Management Specialization in Nonprofit Management | Best College Reviews | 2017
About the Faculty
The following specializations are available to active-duty military servicemembers and veterans with transfer credits from select military education institutions.
- Management Master's Degree with Air and Space Strategic Studies Specialization
- Management Master's Degree with Army Operations and National Security Specialization
- Management Master's Degree with Joint Military Strategy Specialization
- Management Master's Degree with Marine Corps Operations Specialization
- Management Master's Degree with Naval Operations and National Security Specialization